Wow it's been too long since I've done this. Does this signal the return of an actual blog schedule?! Without further ado: things I am loving lately.
- "Est-ce que tu m'aimes" - Maître Gims: we heard this song on the radio constantly in Paris and it's such a jam. I've been playing it pretty much non-stop.
- The Masters: Hammer and Chisel: this has been on my Christmas list since it was announced. My two favorite Beachbody celebrity trainers teaming up for one amazing program?! OKAY. Inspire Joy is doing a team challenge in January and I am beyond ready to tackle this. More incentive? For the entire month of December, Beachbody is donating $5 for every single unit sold to Upward Bound House. This means that for every 1,000 units sold, a family gets a house. I'm not crying, I just love this company. (They're already at 25+ houses!)
- We added to the #EmbodySquad this week and announced our two new co-chairs! Both of these girls are AMAZING and I am so excited to get to work with them for the next semester!
- "I Started Therapy So I Could Take Better Care of Myself": it's Mental Health Week and one of my favorite Buzzfeed editors shared about his experience going to therapy for the first time.
- All of the posts this week have been fantastic. See more here. #stopthestigma #changetheconversation
- PaleOMG: I am not paleo even a little bit, but I love good food and this website is my latest addiction. My Pinterest board has exploded with new recipes. First on my list to make? Pizza Spaghetti Pie.
- Speaking of Pinterest...this board has become my newest time waster. The amount of time I've spent on Vogue recently has been a little bit absurd...and I don't hate it. :)
My last final was Friday at 8am, so my plans for the weekend involve a lot of Netflix, graduation celebrations with friends, and finally heading home Sunday afternoon to decorate for Christmas with the family. I can't wait to back with them!